After School Activities
- The school organizes Literacy week for both students and Teachers, International Days, National Days, Math week, Science week, pink awareness day, Fund raising activities, Graduations, and many such extracurricular activities.
- Students are taken out for interschool activities to give them rich exposure. Guest speakers are invited in school to talk to students on various important topics. Several agencies, like IDP, IELTS, AMIDEAST, INJAZ are invited to enrich students with the knowledge required for a good career choice.
- The school has a tie up with Injaz to train kids in entrepreneurship.
- Examples are - sports matches, Quiz competitions, debate team presentations, field trips, and in-house opportunities for student life and activities.
- In the beginning of the school year, students complete a survey of clubs and activities they want to be involved in. Then, teachers volunteer for activities within their expertise and passions.
Overall, the collaborative effort among staff and administrators to provide students with engaging and high-quality activities to participate in throughout the school year is such a strength for the school.