Mission & Vision
At IBS, we strive to inspire and empower our students to think creatively and critically to pursue lifelong learning, and
provide a learning environment that promotes the academic, social and personal development of all its students, and
thus we are committed to:
- Establishing a stable and caring school community in which students feel safe, happy and secure.
- Establishing a right balance between academics and personal care to give a sure footing for a great future.
- Preparing students for a meaningful life geared towards technical education, differentiated learning and
- serve the community.
- Promoting intercultural awareness and open-mindedness between all children- irrespective of difference of
- faith, language, caste and class, to imbibe ethos and the culture for a harmonious society.
- Providing a holistic approach to education – which is the quintessence of education, with more focus on life
- skills, to develop them into lifelong learners.
- Developing interdisciplinary opportunities between the various disciplines taught to be able to build a connected curriculum
- that addresses the developmental needs of students, so that knowledge is seen as interconnected by our students.
To accomplish this, we believe:
- Children learn best by doing, exploring and being appropriately challenged.
- A close working partnership with parents is essential
- Strategies must be in place to develop the child as an inquirer in the classroom as well as in the outside world.